Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Darling's Birthday

Our celebration at fullhouse,Sunway Giza Mall.....Tis is nice place that romantic and good environment

 Deng Deng Deng....Our birthday girl!!!! That day she wear so pretty although she ald a pretty girl in my heart!!!
                                                            

2nd Group of Best Friend in my life!!! U all are important to me!!










My birthday kiss to her!!!Opps , got ppl wan kill me edi hahaha
















Ya , I cant imagine she dare to pose tis out although really so sexy!!!





Love tis pic so much !!!!













Suprise is coming!!!!!
 They two sweet couple look our suprise from upstairs.....We sing birthday song and many ppl looking at us LOL








See the birthday cake (Ignore my ugly face)


Sweet couple forever!!!!

The end!!!!!!!

Hui Qi , my beloved darling wish u happy birthday again!!!! I hope u live happiness sweetness forever....Dun try to hide sad thing inside ur heart , u still have three of us beside u.....Hope u and tsun yue stay sweet forever and go through all hard thing and happy thing together untill the end of the world!!! Love you 








Love tis pic so much!!! Just can share here coz here no spy!!!!