Saturday, October 8, 2011

Change????

Ya i know tat i ald so long long time didnt update my blog due to my laziness. 
I was thinking is it all people will change every moment or even every stage of our whole life...
The changing of attitude??appearance???lifestyle???
Is this changing is good or bad???? May be we cant control the changing of someone and we should used to it...


Sometimes i also dunno wat kind of ppl is me....mature??active??quiet??hard to communicate??nice??
May be u will say Just be Urself and no need care about ppl opinion!! Ya ,  Be Urself is such a best thing and also  hard thing!! Ermm...I also hope to Be Myself but How Myself look like???? Tats why sometimes really need someone tell us but want change or not is depend on urself !!! So try make ur whole life with happiness !!