Friday, April 16, 2010

Sensitive ?????

Today Mr.Lim's period,he teach us the chapter two tat wan la
wan draw the c-c-c-c-c-
then suddenly he ask who didnt bring hightlighter
i am the one who raise my hand coz i forget bring my pencil case mar
then the bad thing in the world is coming .......
Mr.Lim cal the most ham sap in the class tat wan borrow his hightlighter to me
you know who de la i dun wan write his name in my blog
tat time i really so fire fire fire and fire......
i dunno why also just very beh song tis fat guy
hui qi and jin wen tis liang gong po keep laugh and cal me dun so fire
but duno why i just so angry lo you all just treat me sensitive la
i really dun like tis fat guy
I WUN FORGET TO BRING HIGHTLIGHTER AGAIN


p.s. LJW,you ar onli will say kp and hq onli de,me so little wan haizzzzz hehehe