Wednesday, April 21, 2010

LOVE

ok me again,talk a bit my results la i get last three position in my class
it is not suprise hehehe.....

ermm.....i dunno how to say la
just although i less come to find you all during recess or wat
but hope you all know tat you all still is my bff
hope tat i still in you all gang hehehe....
I dun hope tat our distance will become far and far and far
compare to primary school you all really my true friends
We still are the gang who share secret,happiness and sadness
Lastly i hope tat we would not have argue from tis year.....
and jun dun treat me like i am the special wan hehehe i wan be normal

then still got a good news hui qi and kai peng wan join sentosa idol together wif li may
jin wen if you see tis dun pengsan and must pray tat they can in final hahaha

Among the happiest of my life is to have you all ( LCC,Rin,Jun,San,Karin,Qi,Wen,Peng)....I lubzz you all
hehehe dunno why today got a bit high......