Sunday, May 1, 2011

First Birthday Present !!!!!!

Haha...so happy coz get my first birthday present and tis present is expensive for me.........Thank you cousin!!!!!











Yaya.....my birthday almost coming....so did you all ald buy present edi and ald prepare everything edi hahaha.....I hope i can have suprise on my birthday , but the most important is i hope can celebrate together with my hubby , science bitches and my hou zuo yi yuan ...............if can i wan have my suprise party at beach or nice view place ( but no small genting again )or fullhouse also good............


By the way , all those not important unless can celebrate together with all of you......present leh ???? I same like last time ,  i wun say , you all think yourself la !!!! If you concern me , you will know tat !!!! hahahaha.....


D.I.Y thing is so hard for me...I feel tat my handmade present is SXCKS.....Hope someone will love tat...Tis is the first time i handmade something to someone!!!!!!So if ugly , forgive me !!!!!