Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Friend

in jun's blog got say about me
she say friends are important for me,tis i can admit
but am i important to you all??????sometimes i think....hehehehe

I think we all know each other ald four or five year.......
but i didnt same class wif you all before hehehe.....
i always hope tat can same class wif you all but not work......

Every year we also got arguement,
i am the one who start the war 
sometimes i really dun wan think too much,
but dunno why my mind will think by itself
may be coz we not same class so many thing tat you all discuss i also not so clear gua
hehehe......

Tis year is the last year we being together,i dunno further will happen wat
but i hope tis year we all wun have any arguement
onli will become more close not more far...
i dun care am i important to you all ar not but you all really important for me
just wish we can BFF