Friday, December 25, 2009

Happiness

I finally update coz before tat no time touch my pc also....

I work at my dad de boss de office there,then the lady boss employ a maid
to help her do housework..
the maid onli eighteen years old,from dunno where lai de...

i tell my dad tis thing,he just say:"you see ppl la so young jau need leave her family
and come to work,you so xing fu...." I just sit at the lorry and diam diam lo.....

In the lorry,i think back feel tat i really xing fu ...although i am not rich but also not
poor but i have a family sayang me,give me eat,give me money,give me place to live...

Now i also have carlo to love me,sayang me also.......
 He wun angry me,scold me although i bully him hehehe...


Most cannot forget is that I have a group of good friends pui me all the time
Whether sad or happy,you all also will beside me also
Although we got argue but we will stik together after tat also...

Me so xing fu izit....hehehehehe